Increased capacity of 8-rounds
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel tube
- Internal components are linked together to offer easy disassembly and reassembly
- Lubricated nylon polymer follower with metal insert where the slide stop activates properly aligns all types of ammunition for the most reliable feeding.
- Spring is manufactured from higher tensile music wire with a drawn phosphate coating for easier coiling properties and longer service life
- Redesigned high impact polymer removable butt-plate is tapered to fit beveled mag wells
Constructed from certified carbon steel and features a heat treated housing and high-impact polymer or certified carbon steel follower and floor plate. The magazine spring is made of high strength type “D” music wire-the strongest wire available. TIG welding provides additional strength and a seamless finish. Each magazine surface is specially treated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
Mec-Gar is proud to be the Original Equipment Manufacturer of magazines to most of the prominent firearm manufacturers for the last 40 years including AMT – Armscor – Astra – Beretta – Bernadelli – FN Browning – BUL – Charles Daly – Colt – CZ – IMI – Kel-Tec – Kimber – Llama – North American Arms – Remington – Sigarms – Smith & Wesson – Springfield Armory – STI – Standard Arms – Star – Steyr – Tanfoglio – Taurus – Walther