.40S&W 97GR. ARX COPPER/NYLON BULLET 20-PACK
- ENGINEERED FLUID DYNAMICS: By design, the enhanced surface area and design of the ARX® exploit the bullet’s forward energy and redirect that energy in the form of hydraulic displacement (hydrostatic shock). This hydraulic displacement creates a wound cavity that matches or exceeds that created by expanding bullets.
- LATERAL FORCE: The ARX® bullet’s hydraulic displacement effect is achieved by the ARX® technology. The ARX® flutes – grooves on the nose of the bullet – have wide mouths and narrow exit points. When combined with the bullet’s forward velocity into soft tissue, the design of the ARX® flutes causes an increase in pressure of the fluid. As a result, the fluid is laterally ejected from the flutes at a higher velocity than the actual speed of the bullet itself, creating the massive cavitation and wound channels seen in the ARX® gelatin tests.
- SPECIALLY ENGINEERED PROFILE: Because it has no hollow-point or sharp edges on the nose of the bullet, the ARX® feeds like a round nose, yet retains stopping power and terminal performance that exceeds most expanding handgun bullets.
- PRECISE: Injection molded ARX® projectiles deliver exceptional accuracy.
– Caliber: .40 S&W
– Bullet Type: ARX Polycase
– Bullet Weight: 97 Grains
– Muzzle Velocity: 1410 FPS. ENERGY: 428 FT. LBS
– Rounds per Box: 20